Sherlock Holmes may be a household name and the man sure could solve cases. But he’s gone by the wayside and the face of private investigation has evolved since his debut in the late 1800’s. Though that magnifying glass, tobacco pipe and fashionable jacket created a look of skilled mystery solving, modern day detectives operate much differently. Most cases don’t involve romanticized notions of capturing the elusive killer. The reality of private investigation is that countless average people need help figuring things out. And many of those people need a private investigator for Knoxville.
So, what Exactly is A Modern-Day Private Investigator?
Wikipedia gives a good rundown of what a Private Investigator (Often known as a PI or Private Detective) can do. People or groups hire PIs to conduct investigative law services. They often work for attorneys to assist with civil and criminal cases. Others, including Private Investigator in Knoxville, Ken Shull, work directly with individuals and also spend time gathering critical information for court cases. Private Detectives channel their expertise to provide solid answers and proof when there is question.
What can a Private Investigator do for you?
Finding a Private Investigator in Knoxville can lead you down several paths. Kendall Investigations offers various services and options for you so you can find the answers you need. They include –
- Polygraph Examinations
- Private Investigations and Surveillance
- Litigation Support
- Security Guard Provider
Overall, this means if you need to figure things out beyond your reach, Private Investigator in Knoxville, Kendall Investigations, can start unlocking the answers to your nagging questions. They’ll be able to provide services so you can arrive at the truth, find details you’re unable to uncover, fight for you, and even provide security if needed. A Private Investigator has become a ‘jack of all trades’ for problem solving.
What Exactly Are All of These Services?
Let’s dig a little deeper into what exactly a Private Investigator in Knoxville, like Kendall Investigations, does…
- Polygraph Examinations – Simply put, most think of this as a, ‘lie detector’. These exams monitor several physiological indicators to figure out if the person is lying or stating the truth. Basically, the person being questioned is hooked up to a machine. Then that person is asked questions and their physical responses are recorded to help determine how truthful that person is. This machine records a person’s blood pressure, pulse, how fast they’re breathing, and how much they’re sweating… all of the responses we experience but can’t control. Private Investigator in Knoxville expert Ken Schull boasts an impressive resume when it comes to polygraph examinations. He administers these tests throughout Tennessee and beyond.
- Private Investigations and Surveillance – This function of a Private Investigator is exactly how it sounds. Monitoring and recording methods are utilized to watch individuals in certain places or at particular events. The PI then assesses the results so the client discovers the true story. The findings are then reported back to the client following the surveillance and investigative work. Private Investigator in Knoxville, Kendall Investigations works with individuals as well as companies to conduct private investigations in surveillance in the Knoxville and surrounding areas.
- Litigation Support - This service dives into the legal realm and assists individuals with court cases. Detective work commonly pairs with court cases. Oftentimes, the trial proceedings incorporate Polygraph Examinations. It’s not uncommon to see these cases where you hear about, ‘he said / she said’ in court. The litigation is supported by local PIs, such as, Private Investigators in Knoxville. The support for a court case can provide invaluable help when fighting in court.
- Security Guard Provider - Armed and unarmed security guards are stationed where requested to protect business needs, etc. This service branches off from the direct Private Investigator’s role to enhance the client’s requirements. Private Investigator in Knoxville, Kendall Investigations offers services to the Knoxville and surrounding areas to deploy security services where needed.
Though the smokey days of the late 19th century conjure up rich plots of mystery and intrigue, the realistic need for a Private Investigator is much more wide-spread then the occasional movie theme. These PIs are modern day sleuths and use technology and analytical abilities to help find answers. They can be found throughout the US. Private Investigator in Knoxville, Kendall Investigations would be excited to take on a challenge for you allowing you to rest easy knowing the truth.
Uncover the truth!
Ken Shull served as a Special Agent with the FBI for almost 25 years and was head of the FBI Polygraph program until his retirement in 2001. At that time he set up the Kendall Investigations practice as a private investigator in Knoxville, TN offering Polygraph services, private investigations, and security guards. Ken is a member of the American Polygraph Association and The American Association of Police Polygraphists.
The Truth is Still the Truth Even if No One Believes it, A Lie is Still a Lie Even if Everyone Believes it.